Our client a leading firm of consulting engineers with a global presence. They set themselves apart by their ability to deliver highly innovative and tailored solutions for clients in a wide range of markets including buildings, sustainability, health, transport, mission critical, defence, industrial and utilities.
This role is focussed specifically on the Mission Critical Sector and you will be reporting directly to the Electrical Section Manager. The successful individual will have to able to demonstrate a working knowledge;
- UPS Systems
- HV / LV Generation
- Transformation and Distribution
- Earthing Systems
- Protection Systems
As well as having a tailored knowledge of the Data Centre Arena you will also have an active role in the overall business, this includes;
- Producing Electrical Design calculations
- Project co-ordination
- Supervision of junior staff
- Take an active role in project meeting and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or MSc within Electrical Engineer) or equivalent
- Demonstrable Experience within the Mission Critical Arena (Data Centres).
- Producing Electrical Design calculations Amtech Software
Lighting Designs utilising Dialux Software