As an Electrical Engineer, you will be involved not only in the detailed design of projects but very much a key member on coordinating these projects from the office as well as from a site perspective. Giving you the opportunity to attend site visits and meetings.
The types of projects you will gain exposure to are predominantly; Residential, Commercial and Educational.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking Electrical design elements for projects of varying scales
- Managing the production of drawings
- Preparing and coordinating electrical reports and specifications
- Engaging/working with engineers of other disciplines
- Managing own production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget
- Degree qualified (Electrical Engineering) or equivalent
- Extensive experience within varied sectors including; Commercial and Residential.
- Comprehensive technical and practical knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and Relux