Contract Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services - Hampshire
This is a key role for an Electrical Design Engineer to come on board and work on a contract basis on projects across the educational and government sector; this portfolio includes schools, leisure, residential and commercial offices across the UK. You will have demonstrable experience in a similar Sector.
As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the designs across several client projects. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Some direct work with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs on major large scale projects
- Cable calculations, Lighting calculations and power distribution.
- Electrical Designs on several projects across different sectors
To be successful when applying for the role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Electrical Design (Building Services) Engineering experience
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written