A privately owned, medium sized award-winning building services consultancy are seeking an established Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer for their busy Central London office. This firm specialises in full MEP design, commissioning, facilities management, surveying, and project management.
Project-wise, they have built a strong client base due to their continuous delivery of quality designs. They have an outstanding reputation in the industry for large retail projects as well as working across a range of sectors including: hotel & leisure, residential, restaurants, and commercial builds to name a few.
The ideal candidate will already be working as an Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer in a building services consultancy or contractor. They will also be client facing and willing to represent them in client meetings. A proven track record of delivering quality designs as well as a sound understanding of its application and implementation on-site in the construction phase is also preferable.
- Over 5 years of experience working in building services engineering environment.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- On-site experience carrying out surveys.
- Degree qualified in Building Services Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Competent with AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
- 'On-the-tools' prior experience would be a bonus.