This multi-disciplinary consultancy is a front runner of engineering design, specialising in mechanical, electrical and public health engineering; with a strong presence in a host of sectors with a number of exciting and challenging projects amongst their ever growing portfolio both in the UK and overseas.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a demonstrable experience across a number of sectors and have comprehensive technical capabilities on the Electrical side.
- Degree Qualified within (field of study Electrical) or equivalent
- Chartered (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in design and delivery of medium to large scale projects with emphasis across all sectors.