The organisation has been established for over 30 years and pride themselves with tailoring its services to each individual client to ensure a personal service each time.
As an engineer you will gain access to a varied project portfolio but specifically within the major fit-out, new build, and refurbishment projects within the hotel, commercial, retail, leisure, banking, diplomatic and residential sectors. These projects are centered across the London market but there is exposure to international projects.
There is a huge emphasis on future design to deliver environmentally comfortable yet energy sufficient buildings.
This role would suit an established Senior Mechanical Engineer who is completely self-sufficient, looking to work closer to home. A proactive engineer looking for the opportunity to run projects autonomously, liaise directly with contractors, architects, and clients, and oversee the costing & commercial aspects of the complete project lifecycle from concept to final hand-over.
- Minimum 8 years post graduate experience
- Degree in building service engineering with mechanical bias
- Extensive UK experience in the commercial sectors including; hotels, offices, high-end residential
- Outgoing personality
- Capable of running projects with enthusiasm and professionalism
- A strong understanding of the London construction market is desirable