This is an opportunity to work for a Building Services Design Consultancy based in in the heart of London. As a result of continuous growth, a requirement has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with demonstrable CAT A and CAT B Fit-Out exposure to join this team.
Our client prides itself on its collaborative but also personal approach to their clients which ensures that a deeper level of understanding is identified in order to recognise the fundamentals of each individual project. This includes the basic needs and ambitions to achieve the overall project goals.
To be considered for this opening you must be able to demonstrate clear expertise within the Building Services Design, gained from working in the UK market either consultancy or contractor background. You must be able to demonstrate within your current role your ability of designing and leading projects specifically within the Commercial CAT A and CAT B realm. This is imperative as their core business is within this sector.
Key requirements in order to be a successful applicant for this opening:
- Experience working with CAT A and CAT B Fit-Out projects from small to large scale
- Expertise in relevant design software including Hevacomp
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Qualification and relevant experience
- Be or be working towards chartered status
- You should have excellent technical knowledge in your primary discipline and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering
This is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to join a large, respected and forward thinking consultancy and have a real investment in your career.