A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is wanted by a well-established award winning client that provides Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health engineering within Building Services. My client is working with blue chip telecoms, insurance and public sector clients. Projects range in value but regularly exceed £2m. In addition, they are keen to promote from within and help successful people develop their careers further.
You be responsible for supervising engineers, working directly with clients in person, managing projects and associated staff and end delivery. In addition you will:
- Design and Specification of Mechanical Building Services Installations
- Quality inspections
- Dealing with contractors
- Report writing
To be successful when applying for this role as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will have skills and/or experience in:
- Mechanical design engineering within UK Building Services
- You will have a broad based experience across a range of sectors
- Good computer and communication skills, written and oral.
- Familiarity with TAS, Cymap, Amtech, AutoCAD desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent level
£45,000 – 50,000 personal/company performance bonus
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services