A Senior Mechanical Designer is required for a growing independently owned Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health consultancy based in Wycombe. My client specialise within Building Services. They are looking to expand further due to growth and new business opportunities. My client is looking to hire a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join them and work on exciting varied projects. Projects range in value but regularly exceed £5m.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, private medical healthcare, pension and a friendly working environment with sociable team members. You will play a big part in delivering the companies projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress to Principle/Associate Director level and you will play a key role in the future direction of the company.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience you will be responsible for the mechanical designs across a number of client projects in the UK. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
- Working directly with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs
- HVAC design calculations
- Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
- Site inspections
To be successful when applying for thisrole you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Mechanical Design (Building Services) experience
- HVAC experience
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Can do attitude
- Good communication skills, both oral and written