Formed in 1990, our client can present you with a mixed portfolio of projects covering varuous sectors including Commercial, Residential, Education, Retail, Hotels and Leisure. This is a great opportunity and a long-term contract position for you to come on board and work in a collaborative environment with likeminded engineers.
You will be working across a mixture of small to large scale commercial developments across the London market. You will need to demonstrate extensive working knowledge across the CAT A and CAT B fit-out
The ideal candidate will be the one that fits in with the culture as well as having the ability to do the job. Our client promotes a friendly, tight knit team who are really looking forward to welcoming the newest member that joins. You will be part of a fast-paced team delivering multiple projects at a time to sometimes strict deadlines - but the achievement and recognition for doing so does not go un-missed.
- Degree qualified (Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent
- Extensive experience within the Commercial arena
- Extensive CAT A and CAT B fit-out exposure (within the last three years)
- Minimum 5 years Building Services
- Comprehensive technical knowledge including; Hevacomp