I am currently recruiting on behalf of international multi-disciplinary client. They are looking to recruit a high calibre, experienced and appropriately qualified Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the building services team in Central London.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will play a key part in the Building Services Design team and will be involved in working closely with clients, other design team members in the design, management and delivery of projects.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in working The successful candidate will design and supervise specialist GMP/Pharmaceutical/Laboratory projects.
The candidate will carry out detailed design, statutory compliance audits and calculations in accordance with GMP and good laboratory design principles and industry guides. You will assist and prepare specifications, reports and drawings to the design programme and oversee project site works, validation witnessing, snagging and testing.
You will focus on successful project delivery whilst managing a number of concurrent projects. The job holder will be required to attend design, programme and site meetings, and mentor junior engineers and apprentices.
- Experience of working on a diverse range of design projects within Pharmaceutical or Laboratory Projects.
- An expert in mechanical and environmental design.
- Enjoys working within a motivated team and is self-organised.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Competent and experienced in the design of all principal systems associated with mechanical building services systems.
- Has an understanding of issues in relation to electrical and public health services.
You will possess the ability to clearly communicate Mechanical design concepts to clients, contractors and other design team members, producing detailed calculations, proactively ensuring coordination of mechanical systems with other disciplines and building structure, HVAC design, and performance design associated with specialist services.
Experience of projects delivered within a BIM environment is favoured with experience of design, calculation, and delivery within a Revit environment being a major advantage. You will preferably be degree qualified, having achieved or working towards Chartership status.