Following their launch six years ago, this highly successful building services consultancy have recently seen a large influx of project demand and as such are opening a new office in Kent. Consequently, this firm are seeking an established Senior Mechanical Engineer for their new office.
This consultancy endeavours to create innovative, elegant and contemporary solutions that are tailored to meet the requirements of their clients.
Project wise, this consultancy's current portfolio includes large residential, retail, commercial, hotels, and infrastructure across the United Kingdom. Although a boutique firm, due to their reputation and proven track record in the industry, they compete for projects with the biggest firms in the UK.
This role would suit an established Senior Mechanical Engineer who is completely self-sufficient, looking to work closer to home. A proactive engineer looking for the opportunity to run projects autonomously, liaise directly with contractors, architects, and clients, and oversee the costing & commercial aspects of the complete project lifecycle from concept to final hand-over.
- Over 8 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Proven ability leading multiple projects.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Already working at a senior level.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a highly successful consultancy with a strong working ethic and friendly culture, then please apply and attach your CV.