A growing, dynamic and progressive MEP building services consultancy are urgently seeking an established Senior Mechanical Engineer for their new office in Surbiton, Surrey. They deliver projects for a diverse spectrum of clients across sectors including residential, commercial, leisure, healthcare, education and many others.
As a result of their growing reputation within the industry, the business has grown at an exponential rate and now operates from their new office in Surbiton and their already well established office in the North, covering work nationally and internationally.
This role would suit an established Senior Mechanical Engineer who is looking for the autonomy to run their own projects complete lifecycle with minimal oversight, flexible working hours, and looking to progress to Associate and beyond during this pivotal moment in this consultancy's history.
- Over 8 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Proven ability leading multiple projects.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a highly successful consultancy with a strong project pipeline and have the drive to progress your career forward, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV.