An exciting opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-established forward thinking UK based Building Services Consultancy; and as a result on continuous success my client is looking to further develop their team of design specialists based in Central London.
This boutique consultancy is an ever growing establishment with projects that span through the UK; they pride themselves on their high level detail designs, and their individual approach to each project which forms the fundamental part of the consultancies success in delivering tailored projects to each individual client with an environmental friendly approach.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be exposed to a wide range of complex and prestigious projects across the UK with a focus into the commercial arena. As Senior Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking mechanical design elements for projects of varying scales
- Managing the production of drawings
- Preparing and co-ordinating electrical reports and specifications
- Engaging/working with engineers of other disciplines
- Managing own production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget
- Degree qualified (Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent
- Extensive experience within varied sectors including; Commercial and Residential.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge including; Hevacomp; IES and AutoCAD.