A building services design consultancy that focus on education, residential, healthcare, retail and commercial (offices, large scale fit outs and alike) are looking to expand their team further as a result of their post-Brexit increase in demand. Having bucked the recent trend of slowing down faced amongst their competitors, this consultancy are winning more new projects in London and surrounding counties.
This consultancy were established over 30 years ago, have offices in Kent and London, employ over 20 staff, have developed staff from junior to associate director level and continue to promote engineers within. Support to get chartered is provided and any required mentorship will be provided. Above market rate salaries and packages are offered with this role. You will also receive a contributory pension, private medical care and extended leave.
- A degree qualification - mechanical or building services (Chartered or working towards). An HNC or HND with suitable design experience will also be considered.
- Significant experience of design in building services, post qualification completion.
- Client interaction skills.
- Software design ideally including Microsoft Office, Hevacomp, IES, TAS or Cymap.
- Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc.
- Professional membership (CIBSE, IET, IMechE).