This multi-disciplinary consultancy is a front runner of engineering design, specialising in mechanical, electrical and public health engineering; with a strong presence in a host of sectors with a number of exciting and challenging projects amongst their ever growing portfolio both in the UK and overseas.
The opportunity is to work on some of the most complex and iconic buildings in the UK within a number of sectors including; high end residential and commercial mixed use developments. As a senior engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering designs for a range of project types and sizes.
You will be responding directly to clients' needs, meeting with Clients, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance. The main common goal is to achieve the best results, to do this our client understands and promotes working very closely internally to do this is key.
- Degree Qualified within (field of study Mechanical) or equivalent
- Chartered (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in design and delivery of medium to large scale projects with emphasis across all sectors.