This is an exciting opportunity to lead Mechanical Mission Critical projects here in the UK for a global multi-disciplinary consultancy who are working on projects here in the UK ranging from £50m - £500m in value. My client is working on high end Hotels, Data Centre, University, Healthcare, Residential and commercial projects including one of the largest Data Centre projects currently in the UK. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in these projects as well as developing a team behind.
This global consultancy who employ in excess of 500 staff, are a Top 5 consultancy in the industry and have won multiple awards.
My client is looking for someone who can work independently, be an expert in Mechanical Mission Critical engineering and someone who can grow and lead a team. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance. In addition, you will be rewarded financially and with career development within this growing company.
Part of your role will be to:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on mission critical projects
- Design of all mechanical solutions including HVAC, Pipework
- Provide expert Mechanical solutions, advise and client assistance
- Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
- Grow a Mechanical team of engineers to support your work
If you have experience of designing mission critical mechanical projects, have worked in Building Services in the UK and have experience of leading projects then please do get in touch today.