A multidisciplinary property and construction consultancy urgently require a client facing Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with at least 7 years experience within Building Services.
Projects typically worked on range from large-scale new build and refurbishment projects to smaller value design and construction work, providing construction and property consultancy across all sectors and disciplines.
As a Practice my client adds value at every stage of development, from initial survey and concept planning through to the design, engineering and fit-out of interior spaces. Much of their success and growth has come from repeat business as they believe in establishing strong relationships initially, which then evolve into even stronger partnerships.
- Degree qualified (Building Services or Mechanical Engineering, or industry equivalent)
- At least 7/8 years within a Building Services Consultancy environment.
- Experience using IES and knowledge of thermal modelling.
- Hevacomp experience.
- Managing a team of design engineers and managing projects.
- Liaising directly with Clients, Architects and Contractors on projects to ensure client needs are met and ensuring that projects are delivered on time.
- Completion of co-ordination with varying disciplines, including architecture, structures and other design team consultants.