One of the leading players in building services design and build require assistance from an experienced Senior Revit Technician with the production and coordination of Revit MEP Drawings & Autocad MEP 2D Drawings. This is a 6-month contract and will be based in Croydon.
- Carry out Revit MEP Modelling & Revit Drawing creation, 2D CAD drawing work, liaising with the lead engineer as necessary
- Assist in clash detection & model coordination meetings.
- Ensure consistent technical and drawing quality to company BIM standards to agreed deadlines. Act as project co-ordination for certain projects.
- Carry out senior Revit MEP Modelling and drawing creation, 2D CAD drawing work, liaising with the lead engineer as necessary
- Liaise with external design teams as necessary
- Complete drawing issue sheet on behalf of engineers as necessary
- Develop and maintain BIM standards protocol, CAD standards protocol and layering standards
- Assist with drawing collation and issue
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Excellent presentation skills and client facing skills
- Must have excellent advanced communication skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience - Revit MEP Coordinator
- At least 4/5 years' experience - Competent CAD
Please get in touch if you would like more infomation or apply to the role to be considered for the post.