A medium sized & privately owned building services consultancy are urgently seeking an established Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer for their Bristol design office. This consultancy specialises in M&E design covering a range of project sectors locally and nationally. Project sectors include educational, healthcare, local authority, industrial, and commercial across the public and private sector.
This role would suit a Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer who is:
- Looking to progress and become part of the hiring process within the business.
- Working & leading whole projects from concept to completion.
- Keen to get involved in commercial aspects of project delivery as well as technical.
- Looking to develop their own client base.
- At least 5 years of experience in building services consultancy or contractor.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Efficient using AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Amtech, Dialux/Relux, and other relevant design software.
- Already working at Senior level in a consultancy/contractor environment
- Driven to progress in their career to senior management level.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
The ideal candidate needs be able to lead projects or show the aptitude to do so. My client is looking for someone to gel with this close knit team quickly and develop strong internal and external colleague/client relationships. As well as training, they offer a competitive market salary + benefits including company dividends.