A medium sized building services consultancy are urgently seeking an established Senior Mechanical Engineer for their National Projects Team in Bristol due to an expanding client portfolio.
This national consultancy has three design offices across the UK as well as numerous satellite offices. They specialise in M&E surveying and design covering a range of project sectors including: educational, healthcare, local authority, industrial, and commercial across the public and private sector. Their clientele ranges from large to small including end-users, local authorities, and main contractors.
This role would suit an established Senior Mechanical Engineer look to lead their own projects and grow their own client base. You will be put on a Continuing Professional Development programme and Training Plan unique to you. As well as training and support across all levels, they offer a competitive market salary + benefits (including company dividends - Employee Benefit Trust).
- Qualified to BEng or HNC level in Mechanical and/or Building Services Engineering.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Experience using software such as: Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and AutoCAD.
- 10 years of experience from a building services background (consultancy).
- Highly competent with technical report writing.
- Proven ability leading and managing multiple projects from concept to completion within set deadlines and parameters.
- Incorporated / Chartered with CIBSE or a relevant body (or actively working towards).
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Able to maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Able to support and mentor junior team members.