My client is seeking an Intermediate level Technical Support Manager (MEP Building Services) to join their growing TSM team. As a TSM you will be offering technical support to their construction teams who manage procurement and programme delivery. You will be typically running three to four projects at any one time, M&E value ranging from £500,000 to £2,000,000 across Greater London.
My client is a specialist, medium sized, fit-out and refurbishment construction company who have been operating in the UK for the past twenty five years with an annual turnover of around £40,000,000. Their project work is prominently within the commercial sector however do work across others, past works include landmark projects such as the London Eye, the Imperial War Museum, and London Zoo to name a few.
- 5 years of experience in a TSM or similar role - candidates coming off the tools or from an M&E design background will be considered.
- At least HNC qualified in Building Services Engineering.
- Capable of running multiple projects at one time.
- Commercial fit-out experience.
- Client facing and technically excellent.