A specialist building services design consultancy, focussing solely in Public Health engineering, are looking to bring on-board a Trainee CAD Revit Technician with the mindset of training the right individual in 3D and Revit MEP.
They're a well-established firm, having been operating within the building services sector for over 50 years. This specialist consultancy has an unrivalled wealth of experience in the production of design, surveys, and reports within the public health engineering discipline.
They are renowned for delivering specialist service for all types of projects: healthcare, commercial, large residential, public/local authority buildings, listed/historical buildings, industrial, and hotels - both in the United Kingdom and overseas.
- 1-2 years of experience using AutoCAD for a MEP building services consultancy or contractor.
- Qualified in Computer Aided Design or relevant engineering (MEP) discipline to Level 3 Qualification.
- Hands-on experience or training in Revit MEP would be advantageous.
- Able to produce detailed drawings from mark-ups.
- Able to produce both schematics & layouts of all MEP services and create Xrefs.
- Proven multidiscipline coordination abilities (mechanical, electrical, architects, clients, contractors, etc.).
If you're a Trainee CAD Technician looking to progress your career within a specialist firm and progress into BIM/Revit, please apply and attach your up-to-date CV.