A large privately owned and well-established property development company are urgently seeking a Utilities Coordinator due to a rapidly growing project portfolio.
They overseas a vast variety of project sectors including residential, hotels, and commercial projects across the South of England. With over £1 billion of projects delivered in the past decade this role would suit an enthusiastic & established Utilities Coordinator looking to progress their career client-side with a company who although is large Developer, still have a family feel and invest in their employees.
Role & responsibilities:
- Manage utilities disconnections, diversions, temporary builders supplies and new connections across a number of different projects.
- Collaborate in-house to ensure that any design changes for the incoming utilities are updated.
- Ensure M&E quality standards are met.
- Liaise with site teams to advise them of the progress regarding incoming utility connections. and with the M&E Design Coordinators and consultant design teams to answer and assist with any technical queries.
- Assist in the monitoring of the site works carried out by the sub-contractors.
- Attend site meetings regarding the update of utilities onsite and to resolve any issues.
To be successful when applying for the Utilities Coordinator role you will possess:
- Extensive experience working with the utilities sector, across all utility assets, including power, gas, electricity, water and sewers.
- Experience of leading a broad range of projects and managing the process.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)