Our client is a privately owned, award-winning building services consultancy established in 1987. They have experienced steady growth by providing first class project delivery and now consist of a team of 60 multi-disciplinary Building Services and Sustainability Engineers. They are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to work on some of the UKs largest high end residential and hotel projects.
Building Services Experience required:
- Low Voltage (LV) Distribution.
- General and Emergency Lighting.
- General LV Power.
- Access Control, Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and Intruder Alarms.
- Fire Detection and Alarm.
- Lightning and Surge Protection Systems.
The role will involve:
- Complete survey work and site inspections.
- Undertake design calculations using various methods, from hand calculations to software-based modelling.
- Prepare drawn information.
- Write technical specifications.
- Write technical reports.
- Problem solve, initiate solutions typically identified by Senior Engineer.
- Support the Senior Management Team with client relationship management on projects they are working on.
- Take responsibility for their own professional and personal development.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum 3-6 years building services consultancy experience.
- A degree qualification – Electrical or building services (Chartered or working towards). An HNC or HND with suitable design experience will also be considered.
- Client interaction skills.
- Software design ideally including Microsoft Office, Amtech and Dialux.
- Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc.
- Knowledge of HTMs would also be of benefit.
- Professional membership (CIBSE, IET, IMechE).
Please get in touch at email@example.com if you feel you are suitable for the role