At Beeby Anderson Recruitment we are partnering with a Market Leading Globally operating multi-disciplinary consultancy to identify an established Principal Electrical Engineer to primarily work with the Critical Services Team delivering Data Centre projects.
Based from their Head Office in London they require a Principal level engineer to manage engineering projects and the operational activity of a small engineering team. You will be tasked with ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Lead role in relation to the technical delivery of projects, and provision of technical supervision, guidance and coaching to less experienced staff.
- You will be acting as the recognised point of contact for clients on projects, acting as second-in-command to the PM.
- Under the guidance of a more experienced manager, significant contribution to the financial management of projects, including the provision of information for “month-end completions”, invoicing and debt management activities.
- Qualified BEng Degree level or equivalent in either Electrical engineering or building services engineering.
- Demonstrable exposure to working within the Date Centre realm from an MEP consultancy background is imperative
- Proven experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines and are well-versed in electrical theory and the use of relevant design software
- Evidence of progress towards achieving recognition as a Chartered professional
- The role presents the opportunity for an existing principal level engineer that is looking to take the next step in their career and immerse themselves with one of London’s leading Data Centre team on some of the most complex and iconic projects across the globe.
- Alternatively, the role would welcome someone who is looking to take the next step up into a Principal level role and pursue a more managerial path.
In return for your services our client is offering a market leading salary and benefits package, alongside the opportunity to work within an award-winning design team whilst gaining exposure to some of the Globes largest and technically complex Data Centres.