City of London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits package
BREEAM Assessor required for a leading building services consultancy with a high-profile portfolio of projects and an established and highly regarded team.
My client has been established for over 15 years and have grown to well over 60 staff in the London office. They are currently working on a diverse portfolio of work including new build & refurbishment commercial projects, residential, and hotels - working in tandem with a number of high profile and well know clients & architects.
Due to planned growth of the London office they are looking to add an accredited BREEAM Assessor and can offer support with gaining certification with Fitwell assessment accreditation.
This is great opportunity for a BREEAM Assessor who would embrace the opportunity to work on an exciting mix of projects and the chance to progress to senior level in an already well respected and established consultancy in the heart of London.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
As part of an increase in workload my client who specialises in large mixed use developments, residential, hotels, master planning schemes, and district heating systems is seeking a client facing Senior Electrical Engineer with UK experience.
My client offers a unique place to work, where collaboration and support is provided from Junior through to Director Level. The company is a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE) and actively encourages staff to progress to Chartered status, supported through CPD events and in-house training.
* Assist in the management of workload for junior staff.
* Approve detailed design information and calculations submitted by Engineers and Graduate staff.
* Witness and accept the testing and commissioning procedures for the project plant equipment and systems.
* Liaise with internal and external Design Team, Client and Contractors as appropriate.
* Obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Design Consultants for the design to proceed.
* Ensure the design team is kept fully informed of all technical and other information necessary for the duration of the project.
* Produce all design information as outlined in the Project Management Plan and the design philosophy.
* Compile design reports, specifications, drawings and any other Contract Documents required, and ensure that these are approved by the Principal Engineer / Project Director.
* Attend progress, design team and co-ordinator meetings.
* Witness commissioning procedures.
* Inspect and prepare a list of defects and works outstanding.
* Carry out site inspections to verify that the installation is in accordance with the design.
* Review and comment on the operating maintenance drawings to manuals and ensure. compliance with the project
* Liaise with the Principal Designer and Principal Contractor to assist in the completion of the Health and Safety file.
* BEng / HND in relevant discipline (Electrical Engineering).
* Ideally 5 years' Residential, Hotel, High Rise Apartments.
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM and associated software.
* Able to work on/run own projects.
* Client facing. Able to write specifications.
City of London, London
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefit Package
Electrical Design Engineer required for a privately owned and highly regarded building services consultancy in central London.
Our client has been established for nearly 15 years and work with some of the largest blue-chip companies in the square mile, they are market leaders in commercial fit out projects and have worked on an impressive portfolio of commercial projects in London.
Due to planned growth and an engaging selection of projects they are looking to grow the electrical team with the addition of an engineer at intermediate level. The successful candidate will have previous exposure to commercial fit out projects in the UK, and be conversant with Amtech, REVIT along with the latest UK building regulations.
The company can offer a fantastic platform for an intermediate design engineer to gain complete project exposure including scheme and detailed design, liaison with clients and contractors, project costs and P&L exposure, offering the individual all the tools to develop and progress as an engineer which will be encouraged and supported by the directors.
This is rewarding opportunity for an electrical engineer currently operating at intermediate level who would embrace the opportunity to work on an engaging portfolio of commercial fit out projects, and the chance to progress in an already well respected and established consultancy in the city of London.