North London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
A multidisciplinary consultancy established more than three decades ago is seeking a bright and ambitious Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of their busy M&E teams.
This medium sized company is renowned in the industry for delivering some of the most iconic Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use and Master Plan Schemes across London. They also boast Specialist Buildings, Major London Hotels, Leisure and Office developments within their ever growing portfolio. They have successfully collaborated in several full BIM projects with contract values typically ranging from £10million to beyond £200million.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will possess the following:
* Degree in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering, or a relevant industry related qualification
* 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
* Able to calculate heat loss and utility applications
* Excellent presentation, communication skills, and punctuation
* Understanding of British Building Regulations/standards
* Experience using Mechanical Design Software - Hevacomp
* Experience liaising directly with Clients, Architects and Contractors on projects
* A track record including works at both planning and detailed design stages
* Live within 1 hour of the office
This is an excellent opportunity within a relaxed yet busy environment. Employees benefit from ongoing support and encouragement becoming chartered, as well as various CPD opportunities. Very competitive package and benefits offered.
£30000 - £42000 per annum + Company benefits
An Intermediate Electrical Engineer is urgently required for a leading building services consultancy with a high-profile portfolio of projects and an established and highly regarded team.
My client has been established for over 15 years and have grown to well over 60 staff in the London office. They are currently working on a diverse portfolio of work including new build & refurbishment commercial projects, residential, and hotels - working in tandem with a number of high profile and well know clients & architects.
They are currently looking for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years UK project experience. The ideal candidate will have previously projects managed a number of commercial & high-end residential projects and be confident and comfortable working alongside signature architects and passionate about delivering sustainable and innovative electrical design to projects.
The successful candidate will possess an ability to contribute to projects collectively and offer engineering solutions beyond their own discipline; the use of the latest engineering software; internal standards; industry benchmarks; analysis tools along with working closely with internal and external teams will be the building blocks to deliver project design and information to budget and within agreed times frames. This is a cornerstone in the success and level of repeat business our client achieves with its clients.
This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded and driven Intermediate Electrical Engineer who is looking for an opportunity where talent, experience and ambition can be recognised and rewarded and where the successful candidate can gain far greater access and exposure to full aspects of projects and project delivery.
£25000 - £35000 per annum
I am currently working in partnership with a well-renowned, medium-sized building services consultancy based in London. As part of an increase in workload, my client who specialises in large mixed-use developments, master planning schemes, district heating systems and hotel projects, are seeking a bright and ambitious Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join one of their specialist M&E teams.
This medium sized company is renowned in the industry for delivering some of the most iconic projects and has amassed an impressive portfolio over the years. They have successfully collaborated in several full BIM projects and project contract values typically ranging from £10 million to beyond £200 million.
In order to be successful when applying for this role, the ideal candidate will be:
* BEng/HND qualified in electrical or building services engineering.
* Have at least 2 year's consultancy experience (or a similar role) and currently operating at a junior level.
* Good understanding of British Building Regulations/Standards.
* Able to carry out cable and lighting calculations.
* Excellent presentation, communication, and written skills.
* Experience using electrical design software such Dialux, Relux, Amtech, and AutoCAD.
The company is a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) and actively encourages staff to progress to Chartered status, supported through CPD events and in-house training. They also offer a very competitive renumeration & benefits package. If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your up-to-date CV today.