Co-ordination and management of M&E installations from design through to project completion.
- Liaise with Design / pre-construction to review & input commissioning practice’s
- Review M&E trade packages in line with design information and Employer Requirements prior to enquiry – including liaising with Technical Co-ordinator
- Assist the Construction Team in monitoring and reviewing Building Services Installation on Contracts (including site visits) against specification and design requirements
- Assist in reviewing subcontractor submissions prior to appointment
- Assist Contract Surveyors in monitoring and progressing for valuing internal and external valuations
- Evaluate M&E progress & commissioning against programmes
- Carry out M&E Commissioning meetings & produce meeting notes with M&E contractors / consultants & clients.
- Review Commissioning method statements
- Liaise with external agencies such as Building Control, Fire Brigade and other statutory authorities
- Set up procedures for snagging and commissioning installations prior to practical completion
- Co-ordinate information for the production of Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Develop Checklist and Risk Registers as appropriate and monitoring thereafter including Commissioning Plan.
- Assist in updating internal Q&A Procedures to improve performance
- Carry out witnessing & or managing 3rd party witnessing.
- Assist final project handover; client familiarisation on M&E systems.
- Good communication skills
- Recognised building services qualifications & or experience.
- M & E Commissioning experience
- Intermediate level in Excel and Word
- Ability to train others
- Stay abreast of M & E innovation
- Understanding of HIU / HLT & CP1 2020.
- Knowledge of renewable energy technologies