Intermediate Public Health Engineer required in Central London. My client is a well-established international building services consultancy who have an exciting portfolio which includes residential, mixed development, office/commercial, and pharmaceutical schemes.
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved.
- Liaise with the design team to produce co-ordinated designs that are technically compliant, to a consistent quality and standard.
- Provide positive contribution to design/project meetings.
- Maintain regular ‘in house’ design reviews and checks
Expertise in the following is essential
- Above and below ground drainage design
- Domestic hot & cold-water system design
- Gravity rainwater system design
- Irrigation system design
- Rainwater harvesting design
- Fire suppression systems
- Able to undertake computer modelling organise and direct the production of CAD/Revit drawings and correspond effectively with opposite numbers with other consultants