One of London’s leading M&E Design consultancies needs assistance from an IES Thermal Modeller on a contract remote working assignment. The role will be primarily to undertake modelling work in IES to attain compliance with; Part L, TM59, TM52 and BREEAM. Thermal Bridging Measurements for SAP and working as a member of the Sustainability Team to deliver planning submissions, design work for compliance and to assist with ventilation design.
- Working with the team and engineers to gain a comprehensive brief in order to undertake modelling work.
- Working with the team to provide design solutions to suit the client and project team’s requirements.
- Working as part of the Sustainability team and taking direction in order to deliver projects.
- Undertaking geometry and system inputs for a range of developments in order to generate IES models
- Assessing compliance against Part L of the Building Regulations, TM52 and TM59 Overheating criteria.
- Following the clear procedures and guidelines in order to generate the models and supporting documentation.
- Undertaking work on IES, Microsoft Office and other approved software
- An understanding/ keen interest in key discipline e.g. Sustainability.
- Ability to work under own initiative with good organisational and planning skills.
- Professional, personable and competent manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to learn in a team-based environment.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills.