Work for a leading engineering consultancy specialising in Building Services. Join a team of experienced engineers and designers providing innovative and sustainable solutions for a range of projects across various sectors, including commercial, residential, education, healthcare, and industrial in the UK and Internationally. You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to the success of their exciting and challenging projects, while working with a dynamic and innovative team that makes a positive impact on the built environment.
- Design, manage and supervise assigned projects, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plans, and agree deliverables.
- Liaise with the design team to produce sustainable co-ordinated designs for plumbing, water supply, drainage, and sanitation systems in a variety of buildings.
- Produce concept and detailed Public Health design drawings, and prepare specifications, reports, and schedules.
- Site supervision to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs, budgets, and completion deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with British Standards, Building Regulations, CIBSE Guidelines, regulations, and industry standards.
- Work as a part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team, establish rapport, maintain excellent client and project team relationships, and provide positive contribution to design/project meetings.
You should have extensive experience in the following systems and their applications in a variety of project settings:
- Domestic hot and cold water systems
- Grey and rainwater harvesting systems
- Above & below ground foul/waste water/drainage
- Irrigation systems
- Fire protection systems
- Gas systems