Mechanical and Electrical engineering consultancy providing engineering services, design, and asset management for the built environment. With over 50 years of experience, they are an established consultancy that is excited to be growing its team of MEP and Sustainability professionals.
They are committed to using their engineering knowledge, passion, and team culture to make a positive contribution and to be the leading global provider of eco-conscious engineering solutions for the human-centric built environment.
With the assistance of other engineers within the team the Electrical Engineer will be required to take on the technical design and integration of the electrical systems for new and existing projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with designing and supporting the Senior Electrical Engineer to manage individual projects, resolving technical matters, and liaison with clients as and when required.
- Liaising and developing the relationship with existing clients of the Company also endeavoring to secure new sources of work. You will receive training and guidance in these areas of marketing the Company.
- Attending project meetings with clients and internal meetings, to discuss progress and policies.
- Carry out site surveys for Condition and Feasibility Reports.
- Writing and producing specifications and Tender packages.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferably a degree in Building Services Engineering.
- 2-3 years experience in a related Engineering field.
- Proficient in the use of Office 365, Amtech (Trimble), and Dialux.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM, and Revit.
- A conscientious and focused outlook towards your profession.
- The ability to think innovatively and efficiently in solving engineering and commercial problems.
- Highly motivated with a strong aptitude to learn and develop skills.
- A positive and friendly team approach.
- An enthusiastic and willing personality to handle client relationships and develop these further.
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Auto-Enrolment Pensions Scheme
- Healthcare with discounted gym membership included
- Life Insurance
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities upon agreement
- Wellness Days
- Professional membership subscription
- Assistance with Professional registration
- Rewards and Recognition scheme