Our client is a privately owned building services consultancy established in 1987. They have experienced steady growth by providing first class project delivery and now consist of a team of 50 multi-disciplinary Building Services and Sustainability Engineers. They are looking for a Lead Sustainable Consultant to work on some of the UK’s largest high end residential and hotel projects.
- Manage a team of six people working on sustainability initiatives.
- Develop and implement sustainability strategies and initiatives.
- Monitor and report on progress towards sustainability goals.
- Work with other departments to ensure that sustainability is integrated into all aspects of the projects.
- Stay up to date with the latest sustainability trends and technologies.
- Ensure compliance with relevant sustainability standards and regulations.
- Communicate sustainability initiatives and progress to our clients.
- Knowledge of sustainability standards and regulations.
- Experience managing a team of people.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of BREEAM and SAP.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
They are offering:
- Flexible working (2 days in the office, 3 days working from home).
- Salary ranges up to £60,000.
- Enhanced medical cash plan for employees and family.
- Private medical and dental insurance (Bupa).
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays).