City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Company benefits
A Senior Electrical Engineer is urgently required for a leading building services consultancy with a high-profile portfolio of projects and an established and highly regarded team.
My client has been established for over 15 years and have grown to well over 60 staff in the London office. They are currently working on a diverse portfolio of work including new build & refurbishment commercial projects, residential, and hotels - working in tandem with a number of high profile and well know clients & architects.
They are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years UK project experience. The ideal candidate will have previously projects managed a number of commercial & high-end residential projects and be confident and comfortable working alongside signature architects and passionate about delivering sustainable and innovative electrical design to projects.
The successful candidate will possess an ability to contribute to projects collectively and offer engineering solutions beyond their own discipline; the use of the latest engineering software; internal standards; industry benchmarks; analysis tools along with working closely with internal and external teams will be the building blocks to deliver project design and information to budget and within agreed times frames. This is a cornerstone in the success and level of repeat business our client achieves with its clients.
This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded and driven Senior Electrical Engineer who is looking for an opportunity where talent, experience and ambition can be recognised and rewarded and where the successful candidate can gain far greater access and exposure to full aspects of projects and project delivery.
North London, London
£30000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits
My client is looking for a Revit technician. This is a busy role and will involve servicing several design teams within an award winning medium sized consultancy.
My client boasts a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from individual high end private houses, large scale urban regeneration, hotels, commercial offices, education facilities and retail/leisure projects, with construction values beyond £200 million.
* Preparing Architects drawings for use as references.
* Amending 2d drawings (including schematics) to Engineers mark-ups.
* Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2d drawings with minimal instruction.
* Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure client's needs and projects are delivered on time.
* Issuing drawings.
* Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
* Modelling/co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit.
* Modelling/co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
* Creating Revit families as required.
* Setting up Revit drawing sheets
* Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
* 1 year FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
* Minimum 2 years AutoCAD experience.
* Minimum 2 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
* Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
I have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a multi-award winning building services design consultancy. They are one of the industry leaders providing design and project management across some of the most complex projects within the commercial sector. They are looking for a Senior Mechanical design engineer to join and assist their busy team in Central London.
As the Senior Engineer, you will need more than 5 years' experience of design within the fitout and refurbishment arena. You will need good technical skills and they must be fully proficient experience of Hevacomp & IES. They will need a good working knowledge of building (HVAC) design.
A key requirement is enthusiasm, desire and appreciation of working within a small dynamic business working in London, across the UK and in Europe for a range of very strong clients and brands. The key requirements of this role include:
This is a permanent position for an immediate start. If you feel you would suit the role please get in touch.