Are you an ambitious and talented MEP CAD Technician looking for a new opportunity based in Southwest London?
We are seeking an experienced MEP CAD technician for a leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in Southwest London to work on some very exciting projects across central and southern England. This role is to produce accurate Mechanical and Electrical Designs drawings and coordinate the design with the MEP teams.
- Prepare detailed 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD and other relevant software.
- To ensure all MEP CAD drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the MEP design.
- Collaborate with engineers and other team members to produce accurate and effective designs.
- Ensure all work is completed to high quality standards and within project timelines.
- Maintain accurate records of all drawings and related documentation.
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant qualification in CAD or engineering.
- Experience in the use of MEP AutoCAD and other relevant software.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distribution, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms etc.
What they are offering:
- A salary up to £45,000
- Flexible & Hybrid working
- Benefits package