My client specialise in all aspects of mechanical and electrical building design services, including HVAC, chillers, heating and cooling, LV electrical systems, lighting, drainage and hot and cold water systems.
They focus on design for operation, energy, practicality and cost against asset lifecycle.
They are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer (on a contract basis) to join their busy team in Hampshire for a minimum of three months.
The role will involve:
- Acting as project leader on selected projects
- Working as part of a larger team on certain projects.
- Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects.
- Raising/promoting the level of technical excellence relating to Electrical engineering within the team.
- Working on a variety of interesting projects across varied sectors
- Client facing work.
- Working closely with others in a team environment.
- Producing drawings and specifications.
- Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree qualification - Electrical or building services (Chartered or working towards). An HNC or HND with suitable design experience will also be considered.
- Significant experience of design in building services, post qualification completion.
- Client interaction skills.
- Software design ideally including Microsoft Office, Amtech, Relux and AutoCad.
- Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc.
- Knowledge of HTMs would also be of benefit.
- Professional membership (CIBSE, IET, IMechE).