Award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy specialising in building services. They are one of the industry leaders, providing innovative solutions to complex engineering and design challenges for buildings. Providing a full range of MEP, environmental and sustainability services bringing buildings to life. They are looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join and assist their busy team in London.
What the client is offering:
- You’ll collaborate with the industry’s best, working with a wide range of built-environment specialists.
- You’ll be part of progressive and exciting projects, able to experience innovative schemes across all sectors.
- You’ll advance your career, your way, thanks to their structured Career Paths framework.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects both in the UK and internationally across a varied portfolio of projects across key sectors.
- Designing electrical engineering systems at the highest level using the latest software design packages. Competency in AutoCAD and ideally experience with REVIT.
- Projects span a cross section of sectors including Education, Science and Research, Healthcare, Leisure, Residential, Commercial, Defence and high-end mixed-use developments.
- You will lead the development of initial strategic concepts for projects ensuring solutions are appropriate for the brief and regulatory standards.
- Take responsibility for solid technical delivery in your work either alone or part of a team.
- Looking at new ways of working and taking time out for innovation and research ensuring we keep abreast of our competitors.
What We Are Looking For:
- A relevant degree or equivalent for a career in building services engineering.
- You will have experience in using recognised design software tools such as REVIT and ideally have exposure to MagiCAD.
- Have great communication skills that can adapt both to external parties and clients but also within the team.
- Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery.
- You will have recognised qualifications in electrical services design, and either be working towards Chartered Status, or have an interest in doing so.
- 2 to 4 years experience.
- Experience of people management is desirable.
- Future flexibility will be needed for regular co-operation, travel and inter-office working.
- A salary up to £47,000 + benefits.
- Excellent future career opportunities.
- 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Fantastic training and development culture.
- Access to mentoring support from industry experts.
- Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities.
- Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates.