A privately owned, award-winning building services consultancy established in 1987. They have experienced steady growth by providing first class project delivery and now consist of a team of 50 multi-disciplinary Building Services and Sustainability Engineers. They are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to work on some of the UKs largest high end residential and hotel projects.
- Produce detailed design calculations and preparation of design drawings, specifications, and information.
- Receive brief from Principal Engineer about initial design information.
- Produce all design information as outlined in the Project Management Plan.
- Ensure that all calculations and drawings have been properly checked.
- Liaise with internal and external Design Team, Client and Contractors.
- Assemble all calculations, drawings, correspondence, and other project documents.
- Consider financial implications in producing design option.
- Maintain good communication with Clients, Design Team and Contractors to meet the Company’s standards in customer care.
- Ensure client satisfaction in project delivery with a view to obtaining repeat business.
- Maintain and develop an understanding of the key software.
You will need to have the below
- 3-5 years’ Experience of Mechanical building services design.
- Experience in Residential project detail design (Stage 4).
- Experience of attending the client meetings.
They are offering
- A salary in the range of £35,000 to £45,000
- Flexible working (2 days in the office, 3 days working from home)
- Enhanced medical cash plan for employees and family
- Private medical insurance (Bupa)
- Dental insurance (Bupa)
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)